Information & Privacy Officer
Job no: 493596
Work type: Temporary Full Time
Location: Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
Categories: Compliance, Human resources, Information Technology
We are looking for an experienced Information & Privacy Officer to be accountable for providing support for effective day-to-day support and operation of legal procedures and information management. This position is temporary full-time role commencing 2nd April 2018 till 29th March 2019.
The Information & Privacy Officer is accountable for:
- Creating a consistent and structured legal process environment, assisting in the development of internal process and policy for legal incidents, ensuring processes are up to date with industry standards
- Providing advice on and support with internal procedures to ensure CEDP employees meet requirements and escalating to the appropriate recipient for legal advice
- Liaising with legal representatives by communicating, obtaining information and following-up on referred matters
- Providing advice, support, issue resolution and referral to stakeholders on information management, coordinating and monitoring request for access to information
- Reviewing, verifying, and routing incoming correspondence, reports and legal documents
- Providing historical reference by accessing retrieval systems, maintaining information confidentiality, documenting and maintaining records.
Typical Experience and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in the relevant area of study or equivalent experience
- Appropriate demonstrated experience
For further information please download the below position description
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta provides quality learning and teaching in a faith-centered environment in its primary and secondary schools and for early learning and out of school hours care centres in western Sydney. One of the largest employers in western Sydney, our recruitment, selection and appointment processes reflect our purpose and intent: to provide quality Catholic schooling by strengthening the professional lives of staff, and to improve the learning outcomes for each student within a Catholic faith community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend