Manager Student Services - Wellbeing / Counselling Team
Job no: 497769
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Catholic Education Office, Diocese of Parramatta
Categories: Management, School Leadership, Teaching
Are you a highly experienced and qualified social worker or registered psychologist seeking leadership of a dynamic team?
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta is currently recruiting a Manager for the Wellbeing and Counselling Team, servicing 83 schools across Greater Western Sydney and Blue Mountains.
The Manager Student Services (Wellbeing and Counselling) is accountable for;
- Provision of leadership to the Student Services team to ensure accountable and responsive services to schools, students and families
- Ensuring that students and schools receive quality services that are responsive, timely, efficient and coordinated
- Developing and implementing system-wide approaches and frameworks to address wellbeing, diversity and inclusion
- Working collaboratively with leaders, teachers and other stakeholders to develop coordinated wrap-around services for vulnerable students
- Leading a team of Psychologists and Social workers in development and review processes that promote professional growth
Key Skills and Requirements, but not limited to:
- 5 plus years experience in leading teams in a similar industry
- Highly relational, collaborative in approach with the ability to engage wide range of stakeholder and to solve complex problems.
- Tertiary qualifications in the relevant area of study
- Ability to work across teams to create alignment of system initiatives and strategies
What's in it for you:
- Attractive Salary plus super
- Salary sacrifice
- Access to professional and career development opportunities
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta provides quality learning and teaching in a faith-centered environment in its primary and secondary schools and for early learning and out of school hours care centres in western Sydney. One of the largest employers in western Sydney, our recruitment, selection and appointment processes reflect our purpose and intent: to provide quality Catholic schooling by strengthening the professional lives of staff, and to improve the learning outcomes for each student within a Catholic faith community.
Further information can be found below:
Position Description - Manager Student Services.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend