Leading Teacher- Wiyanga High Support Needs Centre
Job no: 497634
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
Categories: School Leadership, Teaching, Other
We are currently seeking a passionate Leading Teacher/ Leader for Wyanga, High Support Needs Centre (HSN) at St Patrick's Marist College, Dundas, to be accountable for supporting the system strategic intent of improving learning outcomes for all students.
The Leading Teacher is accountable for;
- Collaborating and consulting with teachers and leaders to design and implement Learning, Wellbeing and Inclusion frameworks to improve learning outcomes for students with additional needs
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Student Services strategy within schools to develop whole school processes to improve student outcomes
- Mentor and collaborate with teachers to enable professional learning and develop capability to execute effective learning interventions
- Working systematically to conduct risk assessment and management plans
- Collaborating with school teams to promote partnerships with parents, carers and community.
Typical Experience and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in the relevant area of study
- Appropriate demonstrated experience
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta provides quality learning and teaching in a faith-centred environment in its primary and secondary schools and for early learning and out of school hours care centres in western Sydney. One of the largest employers in western Sydney, our recruitment, selection and appointment processes reflect our purpose and intent: to provide quality Catholic schooling by strengthening the professional lives of staff, and to improve the learning outcomes for each student within a Catholic faith community.
Further information can be found below:
Position Description - Leading Teacher .pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend