Senior Finance Officer
Job no: 497442
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: St Clare's Catholic High School - Hassall Grove, Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
We are currently seeking a skilled Senior Finance Officer to ensure the efficient and effective management of the school operations (other than learning) to achieve the school's objectives.
This is a permanent full time position, based at St Clare's Catholic High School, Hassall Grove, attracting a hourly rate of $37.40.
The Senior Finance Officer will be accountable for:
- Use and maintenance of Technology One.
- Financial management and reporting, including assisting with preparation of school budget, school
fees, monthly reconciliation of finance accounts and GST reports.
- Receipting all fees and charges, executing banking and bookkeeping procedures,
maintaining the asset register, tracking and processing excursion/incursion
documentation and payments;
- Managing billing and accounts receivable, purchasing, asset, inventory and accounts payable;
- Maintaining systems and data, meeting system milestones and reporting,
reconciliation and audit requirements;
- Providing advice requiring knowledge of financial and administrative policies and
procedures and/or the interpretation of system rules and regulations;
- Other general financial management tasks as designated by the Principal or delegate
- Other general administrative duties as required and directed by the Principal or delegate
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta provides quality learning and teaching in a faith-centred environment in its primary and secondary schools and for early learning and out of school hours care centres in western Sydney. One of the largest employers in western Sydney, our recruitment, selection and appointment processes reflect our purpose and intent: to provide quality Catholic schooling by strengthening the professional lives of staff, and to improve the learning outcomes for each student within a Catholic faith community.
Further details are available in the attached Position Description:
Position Description - SAS Level 6 - Senior Finance Officer.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend