Assistant Principal-St Patrick's Parramatta
Job no: 497432
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta, St Patrick's Primary School - Parramatta
Categories: School Leadership
The Assistant Principal is responsible to the Principal and shares in the leadership of the Catholic school community by supporting the Principal and Leadership team. The Assistant Principal exercises this responsibility by ensuring that the school delivers high-quality contemporary learning and teaching for the community it serves which is embedded in the Catholic world view. It is a collaborative ministry of witness and service and part of the evangelising mission of the Church.
- Free from any impediment to full acceptance by the Church in lifestyle, witness and modelling
- A demonstrated record of leading processes to improve student performance in Catholic school
- The capacity to challenge and lead a school community that gives witness to the Catholic faith and its teaching and is aligned with the system strategic intent
- A demonstrated knowledge and use of current and emerging technologies as enablers for contemporary learning and teaching
- A minimum of four years professional qualification in education
- Substantial currency in Religious Education pedagogy and knowledge of Religious Education curriculum
- Attainment of a relevant Masters qualification or commitment to complete within four years of appointment
- Demonstrated experience in leading contemporary learning theory and practice within the school
- A demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional learning and formation.
- Commitment to team and to building positive relationships.
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta (CEDP) provides quality learning and teaching in a faith-centred environment in its primary and secondary schools and for early learning and out-of-school hours care centres in western Sydney. As one of the largest employers in western Sydney, CEDP’s recruitment, selection and appointment processes reflect its purpose and intent: to provide quality Catholic schooling by strengthening the professional lives of staff, and to improve the learning outcomes for each student within a Catholic faith community.
If you are interested in working for an organisation that makes a difference to the quality of life of young people of western Sydney and their families, we are keen to hear from you.
This position will start 2020.
As part of your application, please download the relevant documentation;
Candidate Information Pack - Assistant Principal.pdf
Child Protection Questionnaire - Referee.pdf
Referee Report Assistant Principal.docx
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend