Teaching Educator (Secondary Literacy)
Job no: 497426
Work type: Temporary Full Time
Location: Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
Categories: Teaching, Other
We are currently seeking a determined Teaching Educator (Secondary Literacy) to be accountable for providing support to school leadership teams and teachers to transform learning for all students.
This is a Temporary Full-time position. Commencement date is negotiable.
The Teaching Educator is accountable for:
- Provision of support to school leadership teams and teachers in the transformation of learning and teaching in the school.
- Developing, designing and delivering professional learning in-situ and system-wide.
- Promoting and implementing Learning priorities and initiatives.
- Applying specialist pedagogical and discipline knowledge in learning.
- Building the capacity of teachers in learning.
Typical experience and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in the relevant area of study
- Appropriate demonstrated experience
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta provides quality learning and teaching in a faith-centred environment in its primary and secondary schools and for early learning and out of school hours care centres in western Sydney. One of the largest employers in western Sydney, our recruitment, selection and appointment processes reflect our purpose and intent: to provide quality Catholic schooling by strengthening the professional lives of staff, and to improve the learning outcomes for each student within a Catholic faith community.
Further information can be found below:
Position Description - Teaching Educator.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend